“With an increasingly mobile workforce and an ever greater need for technology investments, companies and entrepreneurs continue to seek out new designs for their offices. Among designers and the OEMs, different schools of thought continue to play out on the topic, including embracing open layouts, closed offices or a blend of the two,” writes Nick Manes…
BUSINESS INTERIORS BLOG
- Snow Day @ Business Interiors!
- Ready. Set. Change. Moveable Wall Systems That Really Work.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Business Interiors!
- BLUESCAPE TRAINING DAY! Business Interiors Now Offers THE Cloud-Based Visual Collaboration Tool
- Cutting-Edge Fern Chair’s Looks and Technology Let You Sit Well—and Work Well
- Innovative Space Design Changing Healthcare
- NeoCon Showroom Spring 2017 Highlight Video from Haworth
- Office Furniture Companies Embrace Co-Working