“With an increasingly mobile workforce and an ever greater need for technology investments, companies and entrepreneurs continue to seek out new designs for their offices. Among designers and the OEMs, different schools of thought continue to play out on the topic, including embracing open layouts, closed offices or a blend of the two,” writes Nick Manes…
BUSINESS INTERIORS BLOG
- Maharam Fabrics Spotlight and Visit
- Acoustics Trending at NeoCon 2018
- NeoCon in Chicago Inspires and Informs Business Interiors’ Staff and Designer Friends
- From Boardroom Tables to Training Tables, Business Interiors Offers Them
- INSTALL UPDATE: So many products arriving now!
- This Glass is The Ultimate Productivity Canvas, Space Divider, and More
- Elegant Design Plus a Welcoming Feel: Rowen Brings Both.
- Seating in Community Spaces—with a Twist